my Facebook Login
Facebook has many known bugs and login issues that have already been reported by its users. These issues hinder the accessibility of my Facebook Login. For example, some of the most known reports that concerns problems with registering or logging in are instances where Facebook members are having trouble signing up for an account using a mobile number; users are seeing error messages that says their email is invalid; users are seeing an error message that says there is an existing account associated with their email address; the name registered was registered was rejected during sign up; and users do not know how to change the incorrect email address they entered during sign up. Facebook luckily provided brief answers that can help users to solve these particular issues. However, there are also other basic problems that are encountered by members such as the basic process of my Facebook Login. If you are also experiencing these problems, try watching the video we made specifically for the purpose of guiding my Facebook users on its log in process. We also made separate guide instructions for the log in and log in credentials reset process. You can also try to contact Facebook yourself if your specific log in query is not included in this site.
Login Process for your my Facebook Account:
1. To Log in into your Facebook account, you will first need to have its log in URL: https://www.facebook.com/login
2. Upon reaching the Log in page of Facebook, you should be able to see the log in panel placed at the middle part of the screen. You will need to type your email or phone number at the first textbox.
3. Upon typing your email or your password, enter your my Facebook password at the second textbox.
4. You can click the box that says "Keep me logged in" but beware if you are reaching a shared computer as this option can threaten the privacy of your account.
5. The last step for logging in into your my Facebook account is to simply click the Log In button.
1. Take a note that you should be at the log in page of Facebook. You may click this URL for your convenience: https://www.facebook.com/login
2. Look through the log in area and you should be able to notice a link located at the bottom of the panel that says "Forgot your password?". Click this link and you will be redirected to another page: https://www.facebook.com/login/identify?ctx=recover
3. You will first need to search your account. At the search box, enter any of these information: your email; phone; user name; or full name. Always make sure that you are typing your correct log in credentials.
If you require further assistance regarding your account matters, you can contact Facebook directly through these information we collected:
Report a Login issue in this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/357439354283890
Bugs and Known issues: http://www.facebook.com/help/www/363421160387753
Help Page: http://www.facebook.com/help/220217228006012
Contact Page: http://developers.facebook.com/policy/contact/
Do not forget to bookmark this page and check back later for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding my Facebook Login process.
Shortcut to my Facebook Login page here...
Having trouble logging in? Indicated here is a step-by-step guide on how to log in to their page properly.
Having trouble logging in? Indicated here is a step-by-step guide on how to reset your log in information properly.
Having trouble logging in? Indicated here are some useful details that can be used in contacting Facebook directly.
Your opinion of my Facebook:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...